Can help with
ProThotics Ortho Therapeutic Insoles
Soft, Comfortable and Biomechanically Designed
for people with Diabetes, Arthritis and Sensitive Feet
Biomechanically designed cost-saving and first step treatment option for arthritic, diabetic or sensitive feet.
- Full Length contruction with medial arch support and deep heel cup.
- Constructed with a multi-density material, offering superb resilience and shock absorption.
- Breathable and anti-microbial fabric combats foot odour.
- Designed to fit into both traditional footwear such as boots, shoes and trainers as well as additional depth orthopaedic shoes.
- Ortho contains Plastaztoe which is a material of choice for podiatrists when treating diabetic and arthritic feet.
The insole material is heat mouldable between 280 – 320 degrees F, allowing for insole customisation by a clinician.