Slimflex Full Length Orthotic Insoles
(Original Green as provided by the NHS)
Designed for everyday wear, the Slimflex Original Green Orthotic Insoles provide a cost effective solution for both arch support and pronation issues.
Arch support is needed most especially for those who have fallen arches or flat feet. A raised arch in the insole should support the mid-area of the foot and prevent some pain when walking.
Over-pronation (foot rolling in) or over-supination (foot rolling out) is a very common issue can also lead to heel, lower back and knee pain. A deep heel cup gives greater control and stability when walking which can prevent these issues.
Now available in XXL sizes (up to 15 UK / 51 EU).
- Made from high quality EVA medium density material.
- Thin design, allowing use in some tighter fitting shoes.
- Increased support around the arch and heel areas.
- Deep contoured heel cup gives stablity to the heel and reduces pronation.
- The perforated under-layer allows for air circulation to pass throughout the material when placed in the shoe.
- Alone, it s contoured design helps prevent pronation or can also be used with wedges and components to create a custom device if required.
Due to the firmness of this insole it is NOT recommended for people diagnosed with Diabetes