Silipos Digital (Toe/Finger) Caps – Ribbed Knit Fabric
Sold in singles, Pairs or Value Multi Packs of 6
Universal (Fits Left or Right)
Available in four different sizes for a perfect fit
Digital Caps are a soft, comfortable, and stretchable fabric cap fully coated with Silipos® gel. The gel slowly releases a medical grade mineral oil to help soften and moisturise the skin. Digital Caps are ideal for relieving pressure and friction on the affected toe or finger. Washable and reusable.
- Relieves pressure and friction
- Relieves painful ingrown toenails, corns, hammertoes, and toe tips
- Fully lined with medical grade mineral oil gel to surround, soothe, moisturise, and protect
- Fits toes or fingers and can be cut to size
- Latex free and hypoallergenic
Indications (Can be used for):
- Helps relieve pressure and friction on the affected digit. Also helps to reduce scar tissue.
- For hammertoes, over/under lapping digits, keratotic lesions or partially amputed digits. Also may be used for skin or nail problems due to dryness.
Directions for Use
We recommend that you hand wash the product with mild soap and water. Air dry product and lightly dust gel pad with talcum powder after drying.
Directions for Use:
- Wash and dry either toe or finger.
- Slip product over toe or finger and place the gel pad directly over the affected area.
- Remove product at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow skin to breathe.
Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or poor circulation occurs, discontinue use and notify your physician immediately. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Small part choking hazard. Contains and releases mineral gel oil. To prevent excess moisturisation, To prevent maceration (excessive softening / breaking down of the skin) do not wear for more than 8 hours in every 24.
Please note estimated shoe sizes & toe uses are based on average sizes. Actual sizing can very from person to person. We recommend to measure your foot or toe to ensure an optimal fit.
|Size||Length||Width|| Where to Use?|
|Mini||6.2cm||1.3cm|| 5th Toe|
|Small / Medium||6.2cm||1.5cm|| 2nd, 3rd & 4th Toe|
|Large / Extra Large||6.3cm||2.5cm|| 1st Toe|
|Extra Extra Large||6.4cm||3cm|| 1st Toe|
More About Silipos
More About Silipos…
Mineral Oil Gel
The Silipos mineral oil gel is formulated with USP medical grade mineral oil which has a well established usage preference in orthotic/orthopedic applications. The core benefits provided by its mineral oil gel include:
- moisturising / Softening
- Shear Force Reduction
Silipos polymer gel technology provides a unique dermo-delivery system that gradually diffuses USP medical grade mineral oil to impart deep moisturization for soft and supple skin.
Another unique feature of Silipos gels are the “visco-elastic” properties which allow the gel to move synergistically with the skin helping to prevent abrasion and discomfort. And of course, all Silipos gels are non-toxic, latex free and hypoallergenic.
Unlike silicone and urethanes, Silipos gels have additional qualities, such as the release of additives in the mineral oil that provide antimicrobial, scar reduction, and anti-aging properties, amongst others.