Leukoplast® – The classic dressing tape for normal skin – 9.2 Meter Length
Available Widths & Value Saving Multi-Packs:
- 1.25cm: x1, x4, x24 Rolls
- 2.5cm: x1, x2, x12 Rolls
- 5cm: x1, x2, x6 Rolls
Recommended when particularly secure fixation is required.
Leukoplast® consists of a high quality viscose backing coated with a zinc oxide caoutchouc adhesive. Due to the porous coating of the adhesive Leukoplast® is permeable to air thus reducing the risk of macerations. The material is extremely resistant to tension. Leukoplast® contains natural rubber latex which can cause allergies.
- Zinc oxide adhesive ensures exceptional high initial and permanent adhesion
- The high quality viscose backing materia is extremely resistant to tension making the tape durable
- Special surface treatment repels dirt and moisture
- Breathable, reducing the risk of skin maceration
- Fixation of wound dressings on normal skin
- Supporting injuries and immobilising joints
- Securing of tubes, felts, dressings, catheters, probes and cannulae