Can help with
Vionic Amber Sandals | Womens Adjustable Sandal with Orthaheel Technology
Support you can feel – Style you can See
30 Day Guarantee – Your comfort or your money back
Medium Width Fitting
By offering four points of adjustability on the backstrap, this sandal delivers completely customisable comfort. The chunky heel and a faux amber embellishment at the right side with two square enamel trim beads add interest to the top of the vamp.
- Manmade or natural cork uppers with microfiber-covered footbed.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
Orthaheel Technology – is designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Orthaheel Technology is built into all of Vionic’s sandals, slippers, active shoes and casual flats, helping promote alignment from the ground up:
1)Perfect Balance with a firm yet flexible midsole
2)Addictive support with the innovative biomechanical footbed
3)Essential Stability from the Deep Heel Cup
Optimum comfort – for the first few days, we suggest wearing these for just a few hours at a time to allow your body to adjust to the level of support – they will feel very different to regular shoes. For half sizes, go down a size.
A name you can trust – Vionic footwear is recommended by Dr Andrew Weil M.D. and have the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.
Durable and practical – a rubber outsole with patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces. Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Effective in heling to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis)
- Podiatrist Designed
- Built-In Orthotic Footbed
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance