Can be used for
TheraStep” Plantar Fasciitis Arch Sleeve
Each Pack Contains One Pair
One Size Fits All
- Reduces heel and foot pain
- Clinically proven to reduce pain from Plantar Fasciitis, Tendinitis , heel spurs, and heel neuromas
- Massaging gel designed for maximum comfort and support
- Easy slip-on comfort sleeve
- Washable and reusable
- Latex free and hypoallergenic
Can be used for:
Clinically proven to reduce pain from:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spurs
- Heel Neuromas
- Massaging gel designed for maximum comfort and support.
- Can be worn with or without shoes.
- Easy slip-on comfort sleeve.
Stretchable Sleeve – One size fits most.
Gel Pad Width: 5cm
Gel Pad Length: 9cm
Gel Pad Thickness: 1cm
Directions for Use
Directions for use:
- Wash and dry your feet thoroughly. Do NOT place product on an open wound.
- Slip on sleeve like a sock. The “L” (left) and “R” (right) indicator should be on the upper part of the foot.
- The sleeve should rest approximately 3/4″ to 1″ below the base of the big toe. Position the black alignment mark so it lines up with the centre of the big toe.
- Gel pad should rest in the middle of the arch. Adjust for comfort.
- Wear throughout the day. Remove for at least 4 hours daily to allow skin to breathe.
- Hand wash, let air dry and sprinkle lightly with talcum powder if gel becomes tacky.
If you have diabetes or poor circulation consult your physician before using this product. If pain, numbness, discoloration or irritation occurs discontinue use immediately. If symptoms persist consult a medical professional. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Choking hazard.
More about Therastep
More About Silipos…
Mineral Oil Gel
The Silipos mineral oil gel is formulated with USP medical grade mineral oil which has a well established usage preference in orthotic/orthopedic applications. The core benefits provided by its mineral oil gel include:
- moisturising / Softening
- Shear Force Reduction
Silipos polymer gel technology provides a unique dermo-delivery system that gradually diffuses USP medical grade mineral oil to impart deep moisturization for soft and supple skin.
Another unique feature of Silipos gels are the “visco-elastic” properties which allow the gel to move synergistically with the skin helping to prevent abrasion and discomfort. And of course, all Silipos gels are non-toxic, latex free and hypoallergenic.
Unlike silicone and urethanes, Silipos gels have additional qualities, such as the release of additives in the mineral oil that provide antimicrobial, scar reduction, and anti-aging properties, amongst others.