Superfeet Red Hot Mens Premium Insoles
Cold Weather Warmth & Performance
£38.00 – £44.99 inc VAT
COLD WEATHER WARMTH & PERFORMANCE
Dial up the comfort, warmth and control this season with Superfeet® REDhot™ insoles. The dual thermal layers and biomechanical shape can help stabilize a man’s foot for better edge control.
A GOOD, SNUG FIT
Superfeet started making custom insoles for ski boots in the mid-60s. The REDhot is a direct result of those years of experience. With these insoles you get a snug, stable fit with less shifting and fewer pressure points or hot spots.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort.
• STABILIZER CAP: The base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
• DEEP HEEL CUP: Features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps absorb shock and position the foot in the boot for a smoother, more comfortable ride.
• BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE: The slim, contoured shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help redistribute weight evenly across the foot, reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
• RESPONSIVE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Top cover treated with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® to absorb, store and release warmth.
• THERMAL LAYER: Open cell thermal layer traps warmth and adds protection against the cold.
• FOIL FOREFOOT: A light-but-durable insulating foil deflects cold away from the forefoot.
• HIGH-IMPACT FOAM LAYER: The closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot so you can keep taking runs while others are back in the lodge.
• ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
• Superfeet REDhot insoles are vegan and free of nickel sulfate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
Superfeet REDhot are high-profile insoles with a deep and narrow heel cup for maximum support.
FITS BEST IN:
Superfeet REDhot fit most types of snow sport specific medium and high-volume footwear with removable factory insoles, like ski and snowboard boots.
AVAILABLE SUPERFEET SIZES: C-H
How Superfeet Work
How Superfeet Work
Think of your foot and your shoe as puzzle
pieces. They don’t quite fit together. Superfeet insoles
are the link. They adjust your footwear’s flat,
2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot to achieve a
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step. The Superfeet ADD/APT SYSTEM™ traces back to our start as the Sports Medicine Division of the Northwest American Podiatric Laboratory in 1974. ADD/APT encompasses the biomechanical science, technology, function and craftsmanship that adjust your footwear’s flat, 2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot.