Superfeet Orange Mens Premium Insoles
High Impact Performance & Comfort
£39.95 inc VAT
Engineered for high-impact activities, the Superfeet® ORANGE features a shock-absorbing foam forefoot for people who punish their feet.
UP FOR THE CHALLENGE
Superfeet ORANGE insoles were created for the people who want a little more spring under their feet when they go the extra mile. Superfeet re-engineered their insole design to add a resilient, high- impact foam forefoot, while maintaining Superfeet’s unmistakable shape and legendary support. The result is an insole that can take a pounding so your feet don’t have to.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
• REINFORCED STABILIZER CAP: The base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
• DEEP HEEL CUP: Features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps support the foot during high- impact activities and long distances.
• BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE: The slim, contoured shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
• RESPONSIVE FULL-LENGTH FOAM LAYER: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
• HIGH-IMPACT FOAM FOREFOOT: Provides greater shock absorption during high-impact activities like walking, running, or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces.
• ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
• Superfeet ORANGE insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
Superfeet ORANGE are high-profile insoles that feature a deep and narrow heel cup for maximum support.
FITS BEST IN:
Superfeet ORANGE fit all types of medium and high-volume footwear with removable factory insoles like athletic shoes and boots.
AVAILABLE SUPERFEET SIZES: C-H
How Superfeet Work
Think of your foot and your shoe as puzzle
pieces. They don’t quite fit together. Superfeet insoles
are the link. They adjust your footwear’s flat,
2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot to achieve a
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step. The Superfeet ADD/APT SYSTEM™ traces back to our start as the Sports Medicine Division of the Northwest American Podiatric Laboratory in 1974. ADD/APT encompasses the biomechanical science, technology, function and craftsmanship that adjust your footwear’s flat, 2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot.