Superfeet Merino White Premium Insoles
Four-Season Comfort & Support
Superfeet® merinoWHITE™ insoles are Superfeet’s all-purpose insoles topped with felted merino wool. So whether you’re meeting downtown or running a snowy mountain trail your feet enjoy year-round support and comfort.
A NATURAL WONDER
For Superfeet merinoWHITE, Superfeet added a layer of natural, thermoregulating merino wool to the all-purpose shape of Superfeet BLUE. The result is a supportive insole with a soft, felted white merino wool top that will keep your feet warmer when it’s chilly, and cooler when it’s hot.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
• STABILIZER CAP: The rails reinforce the cap to provide structure and support.
• HEEL CUP: Helps position the heel to naturally absorb impact.
• BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE: The medium-profile shape puts biomechanical support under your foot, but takes up less space in the shoe.
• FELTED MERINO WOOL: Regulates temperature, wicks moisture and stays fresh longer.
• HIGH-DENSITY FOAM LAYER: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
• Superfeet merinoWHITE insoles are free of latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
Superfeet merinoWHITE are medium-profile insoles with the shape that can fit into most footwear while providing intermediate support.
FITS BEST IN:
Superfeet merinoWHITE fit all types of medium and high-volume footwear with removable factory insoles that range from running shoes to casual footwear to work or hiking boots.
AVAILABLE SUPERFEET SIZES: B-F
How Superfeet Work
How Superfeet Work
Think of your foot and your shoe as puzzle
pieces. They don’t quite fit together. Superfeet insoles
are the link. They adjust your footwear’s flat,
2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot to achieve a
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step. The Superfeet ADD/APT SYSTEM™ traces back to our start as the Sports Medicine Division of the Northwest American Podiatric Laboratory in 1974. ADD/APT encompasses the biomechanical science, technology, function and craftsmanship that adjust your footwear’s flat, 2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot.