Superfeet Blue Premium Insoles
All Purpose Performance
£30.00 inc VAT
ALL-PURPOSE PERFORMANCE Long-lasting support packed into a thinner, high-performance
Superfeet® BLUE insoles help improve the fit of a wide range
A REAL PEOPLE PLEASER Long-lasting support packed into a thinner, high-performance
insole, Superfeet BLUE were designed to improve the overall fit
and performance of a wide range of footwear. The biomechanical
shape and design have made the BLUE one of Superfeet’s most
popular insoles year after year.
HOW IT WORKS: Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
• STABILIZER CAP: The rails reinforce the narrow cap to provide structure and support.
• HEEL CUP: Helps position the heel to naturally absorb impact.
• BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE: The medium-profile shape puts biomechanical support under your foot, but takes up less space in the shoe.
• HIGH-DENSITY FOAM LAYER: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
• ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
• Superfeet BLUE insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
INSOLE PROFILE: Superfeet BLUE are medium-profile insoles with the shape that can fit into most footwear while providing intermediate support.
FITS BEST IN: Superfeet BLUE fit most types of low and medium-volume footwear, even some with non-removable factory insoles.
AVAILABLE SUPERFEET SIZES: J-G
How Superfeet Work
How Superfeet Work
Think of your foot and your shoe as puzzle
pieces. They don’t quite fit together. Superfeet insoles
are the link. They adjust your footwear’s flat,
2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot to achieve a
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step. The Superfeet ADD/APT SYSTEM™ traces back to our start as the Sports Medicine Division of the Northwest American Podiatric Laboratory in 1974. ADD/APT encompasses the biomechanical science, technology, function and craftsmanship that adjust your footwear’s flat, 2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot.