Can help with
Spenco Total Support” Thin Insoles
Semi Rigid Arch Support for Stability
It s the shape that feels great””
Perfect for Athletes looking for semi-flexible support using low profile or low volume shoes. Advanced arch support and deep heel cupping combine to stabilise and cushion right out of the package. Wear mouldable, full contact comfort” fit. Lasting support, shock absorption and the exclusive 3-POD system improves foot performance and helps prevent over-pronation – the leading cause of many common injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- 3-POD” System Promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones.
A. Stiffer Red POD counters over-pronation.
B. Softer Blue PODS help guide the stride
- TPU Semi-Flexible Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and increased flexibility for comfort through the stride
- Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot
- Silpure Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odour
- Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain
- TPR Air Grid Forefoot Crash Pad utilizes air pockets to compliment TPR cushioning material providing optimum ball-of-foot cushioning in a low-profile design
- First Ray Drop Zone allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride
- Forefoot Perforations increase flexibility and air flow for lasting comfort
One-Year Unconditional Guarantee
Directions for Use
Instructions: Remove the original insole from the shoe (some brands of shoes glue the insole to the shoe, but careful removal will not damage the shoe).
If needed, use the original insole as a guide to trace and trim the Spenco® TOTALSUPPORT” Replacement Insoles. Insert the Spenco® Insoles into the shoe.
Care: Hand wash in warm water. Air dry
Components: EVA, TPR, TPU, Fabric w/Silpure Antimicrobial, Thickness at Heel: 6.50mm (1/4in), Thickness at Forefoot: 4.30mm (11/16in)