Perfect For :
The ultimate replacement insole for racing—lightweight,
technical orthotic arch support specifically designed for
For: Increased shock absorption. Advanced support for
the arch and heel. Improved motion control to reduce
over-pronation and supination – the leading cause of many
common injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
Specifically designed for the excessive demands of Training. Rigid Arch Support Designed for Demanding Training incorporating TotalSupport® Technology and the patented 3-POD modulation system, this unique combination of cushioning and stability is ideally suited for the unique demands of Training. Unlike the sock liners that come with your shoes, Ironman® Train replacement insoles use better materials and technologies that cushion, stabilise and support the feet straight out of the box, they also promote a more efficient stride.
- 3-POD™ Modulation System Multi-density pods piston through the flexible cradle to modulate ground forces. Stiffer red pod counters over pronation, softer orange pods guide the stride
- FACET™ Train Cradle and Orthotic Arch Support Raised arch ribs provide stiffer orthotic arch support compared to Ironman® RACE Replacement Insoles.
- Metatarsal Dome relieves pressure on forefoot.
- Deep Heel Cup offers greater stability for overpronators.
- Technical Low-friction Topcloth Reduces friction that can cause blisters. Silpure Antimicrobial helps reduce odour.
- Segmented Forefoot Crash Pad absorbs impact.
- First Ray Drop Zone for more efficient toe-off and a healthy stride.
- One Year Unconditional
Directions for Use
Remove the original insole from
the shoe (some brands of shoes glue the insole to the shoe, but
careful removal will not damage the shoe). If needed, use the
original insole as a guide to trace and trim the Ironman®
Train Replacement Insoles. Insert the insoles into the
Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.
EVA, Nylon, TPR, Fabric w/
Thickness at Heel: 6.63mm (0.26 inches)
Thickness at Forefoot: 3.8mm (0.15 inches