Silipos Soft Skin Heel Sleeve
Slimfit 1mm Gel – Absorbs Pressure – Moisturising
£15.95 inc VAT
12 in stock
1mm Gel cushioning
Each pack contains one heel sleeve
Universal Fit for either left or right foot
The Soft Skin Heel Sleeve is
designed with a thin gel pad anatomically molded to fit the heel.
The gel pad releases a medical grade mineral oil to moisturise,
soften, soothe, and rejuvenate dry, cracked skin. Great for use
at night and with other skin moisturising creams and lotions.
Recommended as a non-ambulatory therapy product, not to be worn
- Designed to moisturise and soften dry, cracked skin and helps to reduce heel fissures
- Thin gel pad anatomically molded to fit the heel
- Beneficial for dermatitis and eczema
- Can be used in conjunction with skin moisturising creams and lotions
- Recommended as a non-ambulatory therapy product, not to be worn with shoes
- Latex free and hypoallergenic
- Washable and reusable
One size fits most.
- Helps to smooth and rejuvenate dry and hard skin.
- Cushions heel against friction, abrasion and pressure.
- Also for calluses on the heel area.
Directions for Use
We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Do not use bleach. Then air dry product thoroughly and lightly dust gel pad with talcum powder after drying.Directions for Use:
- Product fits on either foot.
- Remove foam insert before applying product.
- Roll product on so that gel pad is properly placed around the heel and labeled cuff of product is worn around leg.
- May be used in conjunction with creams or ointments to further moisturise skin.
- Product should not be worn with shoes.
- Remove product at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow skin to breathe.
Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or poor circulation occurs, discontinue use and notify your physician immediately. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Small part choking hazard. Contains and releases mineral gel oil. To prevent excess moisturisation, do not wear for more than 8 hours in every 24. Small part choking hazard.
More About Silipos
Mineral Oil Gel
The Silipos mineral oil gel is formulated with USP medical grade mineral oil which has a well established usage preference in orthotic/orthopedic applications. The core benefits provided by its mineral oil gel include:
- moisturising / Softening
- Shear Force Reduction
Silipos polymer gel technology provides a
unique dermo-delivery system that gradually diffuses USP
medical grade mineral oil to impart deep moisturization for
soft and supple skin.
Another unique feature of Silipos Gels & Felts> are the "visco-elastic" properties which allow the gel to move synergistically with the skin helping to prevent abrasion and discomfort. And of course, all Silipos Gels & Felts> are non-toxic, latex free and hypoallergenic.
Unlike silicone and urethanes, Silipos Gels & Felts> have additional qualities, such as the release of additives in the mineral oil that provide antimicrobial, scar reduction, and anti-ageing properties, amongst others.