Can help with
Scholl Orthaheel Sports Full Length Orthotic
Multi Award Winning Orthotic Technology
Superb biomechanical control
Aids in Recovery
Helps to prevent injuries.
Designed to fit running shoes, walking boots and most types of sports shoes.
30 DAY money back guarantee.
Designed for active and sporting application.
Aligns lower limbs to help avoid common sporting injuries.
Also can help with:
- Pain under the heel
- Pain at the back of the heel.
- Knee pain.
- Metatarsal pain
- Aching Legs
- Positive benefits for some with lower back pain.
The Scholl Orthaheel Sports orthotic has been designed to fit closely to the bottom of the foot, affecting the position and the motion of the foot to help reduce the amount of pronation that takes place during activities, which has been linked to stresses in the body that can lead to pain.
Provides comfort and support all along the length of the foot. The motion control in the insert also makes this orthotic suitable for running, ensuring the foot is keep from moving side to side.
- Reinforced with outer shell for extra rear foot stability and firmer density EVA compensating for the increased forces during running and sports.
- Designed to help prevent sports injuries including Plantar Fasciitis, Archilles Tendinitis , Shin Splints and Knee Pain.
- Supports the foot around its neutral position via a 4 degree built in rearfoot varus angle.
- The inserts stay in place without the need for glue so they can be moved between different pairs of shoes.
- Moisture absorbing rubbed nylon surface gives long-wearing comfort.
- Made from high quality man-made materials.
- Foot-Fresh” anti-bacterial deodoriser.
- TRIPLANAR 3 MOTION CONTROL.
Scholl Orthaheel is a range of orthotic inserts that fit into everyday shoes. They were invented by leading podiatrist Phillip Vasyli and are the result of extensive clinical and consumer research. Their unique patented design naturally repositions the foot, enabling the feet, ankles and legs to function as they should. By re-aligning the feet, ankles and therefore correcting body posture, Scholl Orthaheel orthotics can also provide natural relief from many foot problems as well as knee pain, tired aching legs and for some, positive effects on lower back pain.
Wearing in Orthaheel orthotics may take a few days, as your feet may need to become accustomed to them. If any discomfort occurs, remove them for one or two hours, then wear them again until comfortable.
For best results, replace every 12 months.