Can help with
Scholl Orthaheel Regular 3/4 Orthotic Insoles
- Multi Award Winning Orthotic Technology
- Heel and Ankle Stabiliser
- Fits Most Shoe Types. (including low-heeled women s shoes).
- 30 Day money back guarantee.
Relieves pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, Achillies Tendonitus and Heel Spurs
Also can help with :
- Pain under the heel.
- Pain at the back of the heel.
- Knee pain.
- Lower back pain.
- Aching Legs.
The Scholl Orthaheel Regular ¾ Length orthotic has been designed to help change the position and movements of the feet.
This may reduce the amount of pronation that takes place and so help reduce the stresses in the feet, legs and lower back that can lead to aches and pains.
The ¾ length insert slips into the back of the shoe and runs from the heel along under the arch of the foot, supporting this area. This ¾ length design makes it suitable for most types of shoes whether wide- or slim-fitting.
- 3/4 length design with patented lateral cutaway that takes up less room, fits all types of regular mens and womens (low-heeled) footwear.
- Supports the foot around its neutral position via a 4 degree built in rearfoot varus angle.
- The inserts stay in place without the need for glue so they can be moved between different pairs of shoes.
- Texture covered cambrelle surface gives long-wearing comfort.
- Made from high quality man-made materials.
- Foot-Fresh” anti-bacterial deodoriser.
- TRIPLANAR 3 MOTION CONTROL.
- Orthaheel Regular Orthotic is the number one GP referred orthotic in the UK
Scholl Orthaheel is a range of orthotic inserts that fit into everyday shoes. They were invented by leading podiatrist Phillip Vasyli and are the result of extensive clinical and consumer research. Their unique patented design naturally repositions the foot, enabling the feet, ankles and legs to function as they should. By re-aligning the feet, ankles and therefore correcting body posture, Scholl Orthaheel orthotics can also provide natural relief from many foot problems as well as knee pain, tired aching legs and for some, positive effects on lower back pain.
Wearing in Orthaheel orthotics may take a few days, as your feet may need to become accustomed to them. If any discomfort occurs, remove them for one or two hours, then wear them again until comfortable.
For best results, replace every 12 months.