Optim1 Disinfectant Cleaner Wipes 160 – 1 & 3 Packs
Effective Broad-Spectrum Cleaning
£12.00 – £37.95 inc VAT
Optim 1 Disinfectant Cleaner Wipes
Optim 1 is one of the fastest and most effective broad-spectrum cleaning & disinfectant products currently available. With demonstrated effectiveness against new and emerging pathogens including Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), Otpim 1 has become an essential part of staying safe for a growing number of households.
The chemistry-based is an alcohol-free formula made with hydrogen peroxide as the active ingredient. This has the action of breaking down into water and oxygen which leaves no sticky to reside which means it does not deteriorate the skin’s antimicrobial resistance. With a non-toxic formula, it is also non-irritating to skin, eyes, and respiratory system.
- 160 Wipes in Each Tub
- Free of artificial scents
- Non-Toxic, Non-irritating to Skin, Eyes and Respiratory System
- Can use used on any surface
- Effective One-Step Cleaner
With demonstrated effectiveness against the difficult to kill, new and emerging pathogens including Coronavirus (COVID-19), Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS CoV), and the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS CoV). This broad-spectrum cleaner & disinfect gives you confidence that you are compliant while also protecting your patients, staff, and the environment; the perfect balance. It is safe and gentle for you and surfaces. Compatible with a wide range of hard, non-porous materials and surfaces.
OPTIM 1 meets the disinfectant requirements of European germicidal standards and Germany’s RKI/DVV guidelines. This validates its ability to protect against pathogens of concern.
- Virucidal in 30 seconds (EN 14476)
- Inactivates Adeno, Polio, Murine Noro in only 30 seconds!
- 30-second virucidal contact time applies 2019-nCoV
- Bactericidal in 1 minute (EN 1327, EN 16615)
- Tuberculocidal 1 minute (EN 14348)
- Fungicidal & Yeasticidal in 1 minute (EN 13624; EN 16615)
- Full Virucide in 2 minutes according to RKI/DVV standard (Polio, Adeno, Murino Noro, SV40)