Hypafix Dressing Tape 10m
Contorts to Body – Low Stick Removal – Stretchable
£4.75 – £18.50 inc VAT
10 meter length rolls
Available Widths: 2.5cm, 5cm, 10cm & 20cm
Sold in single rolls and also available in value saving 2.5cm & 5cm x4 multi-roll packs
Hypafix is a self adhesive, non-woven tape for wide area dressing fixation. It can be easily cut to the required shape and size and is particularly useful over joints and on awkwardly positioned edges. Its transverse stretch provides excellent conformability even on contoured body areas such as knees, elbows and shoulders.
Hypafix also makes for an excellent retention tape to provide extra fixation for paddings and felts. This makes Hypafix a preferred choice for many medical practioners and a first aid kit essential.
- Polyester non-woven backing
- Low allergy adhesive
- Good initial and long term adhesion
- Easily cut to required shape and size meaning no unecessary wastage
- Complete primary dressing
coverage reduces risk of contamination
- Air and moisture vapour
- Fixation of instruments, dressings, felts, probes and catheters
- Particularly useful over joints and on awkward extremities
Hypafix provides strong and long adhesive and care should be given when removing from the skin. Do no place onto open wounds or sensitive skin areas.