Can help with
Healix Care Bamboo Tecc ControlTecc Insoles
Breathable Insoles with Anti Microbial Top Cover
- Lightweight Design
- Extra Heel Protection
- Firm Arch Support
- Recommended for Heavy Use
- Soft Anti-Odour Top Cover
Fits into most footwear and is ideal for heavy use, running and sports application.
BambooTecc” is a blend of traditional fibers with natural Nano-Bamboo particles.
The micro-cavities in the surface of the Bamboo improve wicking, trap bacteria, and regulate temperature.
The result is an Eco-Friendly fibre that has anti-odour (antimicrobial/anti-fungal) and high wicking properties for superior comfort.
BambooTecc” unique properties include:
- Anti-odour, Anti-microbial & Anti-fungal
- Strong wicking properties absorb and quickly move moisture away from the skin
- Thermo-regulates temperature: keeps surfaces cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Eco-Friendly and naturally biodegradable.
- Provides a combination of cushioning and enhanced support for everyday comfort.
- Fully moulded anatomically shaped shock absorbing Veva” material.
- The ControlTecc is the firmest Arch shell with the most rear (heel support) and mid foot control (arch support) in the Healix Care range.
- The Special Arch peg design provides control while minimising weight and bulk.
- Ideal for heavy use and sports applications.
- Fits into most footwear, including work shoes and boots, trainers, running and athletic shoes (Unisex).
Healix Benefit Guide
Veva” Shock Layer:
Breathable, ventilated shock absorbing layer
HealixCare has created a thin, light, shock and shear absorbing inner layer with minimal weight and bulk. This vented design allows heat and moisture to move away from the foot over a wide area with each step.
Benefit Guide Legend: Minimum Moderate Maximum
|Foot Bed|| Arch|
If necessary, hand wash with warm water. Air dry.