Can help with
Formthotics Original Shockstop Insoles
With a top layer of revolutionary Shockstop foam, providing superior comfort, shock absorption and impact deflection, combined with a lower layer of high durability Formax foam, the Shockstop is the most advanced Formthotics insole. The Shockstop provides huge benefits to users with diabetes, arch blistering, atrophy, boney prominences and the elderly.
- Thermoformable – Can be remoulded by a foot care professional to fit your foot s unique shape.
- Last longer on your feet Deep heel cup and teardrop shaped arch support provides shock absorption and increases stability and control.
- Ultrafresh technology inhibits bacterial and fungal growth, reducing odour and stains.
- Revolutionary Shockstop foam exclusive to Formthotics provides superior shock absorption, balance and comfort.
- High grade Formax foam holds it shape for longer and is waterproof, lightweight and hypoallergenic.
Formthotics are 3D milled, meaning the foam structure remains consistent and does not have heavily compressed thin areas associated with compression moulded foam, and the foam still has the ability to be moulded.
With their unique design and manufacturing process, Formthotics are used by everyone from elite sports people to anybody who finds themselves on their feet all day. Ideal for work or play, Formthotics are the ultimate insoles that fit naturally to your feet.
|3D Milled||Formax Foam|