Flexitol Heel Balm 500g
Cracked Heels Treatment- Re-Sealable Lid (No Waste)
£21.80 inc VAT
28 in stock
Flexitol Heel Balm - 500g TubFor Dry and Cracked Feet
Suitable for Diabetic Use
Flexitol Heel Balm combines the latest ingredients in skin care clinically proven to have skin nourishing properties. Flexitol Heel Balm is a 25% urea based, highly concentrated, non-greasy, moisturising balm, clinically formulated and medically proven to deeply penetrate into feet to hydrate dry, cracked heels and feet. It has been enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and L-Arginine all of which contribute to healthier, softer and smoother, well-nourished skin.
- Non greasy
- Enriched with Pro Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E and L-Arginine
- 25% urea based
- Enhanced with exfoliating properties
- Suitable for diabetics
Dry and cracked heels can be unsightly and embarrassing. This is most commonly caused by a loss of elasticity when dryness sets in, or when the skin thickens and cracks or breaks under pressure. Pressure can occur through everyday activities such as walking and exercising. Other factors known to lead to dry and cracked heels are walking barefoot or in open-back shoes, increase in weight, circulation problems, and other medical conditions. Fortunately, dry and cracked heels can be relatively simple to overcome if treated properly. Promotes visibly healthier skin in just three days of application.
Some of the carefully selected natural ingredients include:
- Lanolin: Helps to restore and maintain moisture balance
- Shea Butter: Moisturises and promotes softer, smoother skin
- Aloe Vera: Is a natural soothing agent
- Urea: Helps to increase the amount of water that the skin holds, whilst decreasing the amount of water lost from skin's surface. It also helps to gently exfoliate rough and dry surface skin
- Centipeda Cunninghamii: A unique Australian herb clinically proven to have skin nourishing properties that aids in the softening of hard thickened skin
Directions for Use
Apply once to twice daily to dry, cracked heels and feet. Once the skin is restored continue to maintain condition. Recommended for afults and children over the ages of 12 years. Stinging may occur in deep cracks.
Store between 10°C and 30°C
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Always replace cap after use. Do not use if tube seal is broken or appears tampered with. Discontinue if local irritation or rash occurs during use. To be used within 12 months of opening
Aqua, Urea, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Decyl Oleate, PEG-20 Stearate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Allantoi, Centipeda Cunninghamii Extract, Glycolic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Arginine, Aloe Vera Gel, Parfum