Dr’s Remedy Basic Base Coat
For Increased Nail Protection
£12.99 inc VAT
Dr’s Remedy Base
Podiatrist Formulated | Enriched Formula | Vegan Friendly
Recommended for use under all DR’s Remedy Nail Enamels for added protection. Can be worn aloneto add a natural shine to your findernails. (Contains the same enriching, organic materials as all other Dr Remedy Nail Polish).
This unique nail lacquer formula is enriched with nourishing, organic ingredients, providing your toe and finger nails with the love and care they deserve. Each bottle of nail enamel provides and special blend of Tea Tree Oil, Garlic Bulb Extract, Lavender, Wheat Protein and Vitamins E and C - a podiatrist formulated combination of all-natural ingredients.
• Every bottle is free from: Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, Paralbens and Phthalates - all potential carcinogens.
• Vegan friendly
• Suitable for children and pregnant women
• Allergy tested
• Safe for chemotherapy patients
• Suitable for diabetic patients
Allow 60 seconds before applying the next application of varnish, and 30-45 minutes do dry completely.
Dr’s Remedy Enriched Nail Care was set up by board certified podiatrists Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, offering over 30 shades of nail enamel, along with other nail care products.
It is the first and only nail polish to have been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association seal of approval. While not an anti-fungal treatment, it can be used alongside anti-fungal treatments.
- Tea Tree Oil: a potent essential oil known for its exceptional antiseptic and antifungal qualities.
- Garlic Bulb Extract: a powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral agent that works synergistically with Vitamin C to help kill harmful germs.
- Vitamins C & E: nourishing antioxidants, known to help strengthen both skin and nails.
- Wheat Protein: a vegetable derived, high quality protein with stellar moisture-binding capabilities that helps to naturally boost your nail’s natural shine.