Can help with
Dr Comfort Relax Slippers Men s
Fine Quality Therapeutic Footwear
Closed Heel Slippers for Men.
Available in Chocolate or Camel Colour Options
Includes Dr Comfort Gel Plus Insoles (Removable)
Ideal for diabetic, sensitive feet or just for those requiring a comfy, supportive slipper
When you re living with diabetes or other health conditions with foot complications, it s important to protect your feet at all times. Walking around barefoot can put your feet at risk. Bumps and bruises can turn into much worse problems. Dr. Comfort s closed and open heel slippers feature extra-depth construction, protective toe boxes, non-skid outsoles and gel inserts. So your feet are as comfortable as they are safe especially when you re at home.
- Dr. Comfort Slippers are supplied with removable gel insoles for additional support and comfort.
- They feature a separate extra width and depth toe box to reduce the chance of stubbing your toes.
- They also have a firm, a non-skid sole for added stability.
- The soft lining ensures the feet remain warm, comfortable and cushioned.
- The gel insole helps to maintain orthopaedic therapy in the home and may, if required can be replaced with a prescription orthotic.
Great for walking around the house or relaxing with a good book
As fabric is a soft material this can sometimes stretch after short period of wear, we recommend to select 1 shoe size smaller than your normal shoe size.