Can help with
Dr Comfort Cozy Slippers Women s (Pink)
Fine Quality Therapeutic Footwear
Open Heel Slippers for Women.
Includes Dr Comfort Gel Plus Insoles (Removable)
Ideal for diabetic, sensitive feet or just for those requiring a comfy, supportive slipper
When you re living with diabetes or other health conditions with foot complications, it s important to protect your feet at all times. Walking around barefoot can put your feet at risk. Bumps and bruises can turn into much worse problems. Dr. Comfort s closed and open heel slippers feature extra-depth construction, protective toe boxes, non-skid outsoles and gel inserts. So your feet are as comfortable as they are safe especially when you re at home.
- Dr. Comfort Slippers are supplied with removable gel insoles for additional support and comfort.
- They feature a separate extra width and depth toe box to reduce the chance of stubbing your toes.
- They also have a firm, a non-skid sole for added stability.
- The soft lining ensures the feet remain warm, comfortable and cushioned.
- The gel insole helps to maintain orthopaedic therapy in the home and may, if required can be replaced with a prescription orthotic.
Great for walking around the house or relaxing with a good book.
As fabric is a soft material this can sometimes stretch after short period of wear, we recommend to select 1 shoe size smaller than your normal shoe size.