Hypafix Dressing Fixation Tape
£6.40 inc VAT
Out of stock
Save 5% When Spending Over £10
Use code: LEUKOPLAST at Checkout
Hypafix®Wide-Area Dressing Fixation Tape
10 meter length rolls
Available Widths: 2.5cm, 5cm, 10cm & 20cm
Sold in single rolls and also available in value saving 2.5cm & 5cm x4 multi-roll packs
Hypafix is a self adhesive, non-woven tape for wide area dressing fixation. It can be easily cut to the required shape and size and is particularly useful over joints and on awkwardly positioned edges. Its transverse stretch provides excellent conformability even on contoured body areas such as knees, elbows and shoulders.
Hypafix also makes for an excellent retention tape to provide extra fixation for paddings and felts. It is extremely strong compared to other fixation tapes so do not use on sensitive skin.
- Polyester non-woven backing
- Low allergy adhesive
- Good initial and long-term adhesion
- Easily cut to required shape and size meaning no unnecessary wastage
- Complete primary dressing coverage reduces risk of contamination
- Air and moisture vapour permeable
Can be used for:
- Fixation of instruments, dressings, felts, probes and catheters
- Particularly useful over joints and on awkward extremities
Hypafix provides strong and long adhesive and care should be given when removing from the skin. Do no place onto open wounds or sensitive skin areas.